Monday 11 December 2017

Style Boutique 3 Play Journal - Cute Cow Outfit & Story Line Completed!

The new Style Boutique game has so many gorgeous and adorable new items. It's great that a range of new items were added into the game that featured designs that weren't previously included. The top category has a cute crop top sweaters available from brands like Brooke Bridge and Marzipan Sky. The first dress pictured below has to be one of my top favourite new items, I can't stop wearing it in the game! I like the colours and the Lolita-esque design of the dress. It is available from Raven Candle and comes in a range of colours. The Rice Ball Earrings are a quirky item available from Kanokoi and if I wore earrings in real life, I'd totally wear them! The bottom picture shows one of the crop tops available from Brooke Bridge.


Dress from Raven Candle

Dress from Raven Candle

How cute are these Rice Ball earrings?


You may have also noticed in the picture above that you can buy 16500 clothing items. And that's not even the total number of stock space you have! You have over 18000 spaces available of stock which is crazy compared to the previous amount in Fashion Forward. I just had to share this picture below as the funny face bag from Brooke Bridge has returned. I know it's not meant to look like a face, but if you look carefully enough, the dots at the top are the eyes and the red part is the mouth/tongue. It's so hilarious that it turned out like that!



The cosplay brand Purple Moon doesn't unlock until later on in the game and it features a range of costumes that were included in the previous game plus some new ones. There's some cute panda qipao (cheongsam) and this amazing cow outfit! Just look at it, so cute! It comes in a range of colours as well.


Cow outfit from Purple Moon

Style Boutique 3 has a new range of animations when you select Try It On. There's only a few in the game now and they took out the awesome rock animation. I also loved the sporty one but the whole sport brand and style got removed unfortunately. The pictures below show some outfits I created and I really liked how they turned out. The first one showcases a psychedelic outfit and the skirt is a new item from Retrobeat. The second is chic outfit from Enid Chen and ARIANNA. The third photo shows off a cute eastern style outfit from the Kanokoi brand.


Psychedelic outfit

Chic outfit

Eastern outfit

Now I seem to keep getting this one customer who comes to my shop and no matter what item I give her, she succeeds in making her outfit look even worse every time. She just keeps layering things and it always looks hilariously bad. The photo below showcases her current awful getup. It seems in the new game, customers aren't as specific with styles and will accept any style as long as it meets their requirements, i.e. red trousers or black boots. So this is pretty much why her outfit is like this. She's got lively shoes, chic dress and the rest of the items are bold. I wasn't counting on her putting the pants on with the dress when I originally gave it to her, but it seems customers will wear dresses and pants at the same time.



Lastly, I finally finished the main story line of the game. Took a fair amount of game time to play just the story line which was all I was focusing on. My friend even commented that it was longer than most RPG's he has played. I thought the story line was rather endearing and well written. Originally I thought it would heavily focus on the whole idol aspect but it wasn't anything like that. It focused more of learning more about customer's lives and interests and becoming their stylist. I am working on making a walk through of the story line but I thought I'd share these pictures I took during the story. I found the first one amusing because I was wearing the same dress as Camilla (who is one of my favourite characters). The second one shows the girls in the stage costumes I designed. These are new items you can design using the design feature, but that doesn't unlock until near the end of the story. The last picture is me finishing the game and all the characters celebrating.





27 comments:

  1. My Chacter in new style boutique 3 is called Camila and her friend is called Camila and they do you daivas and it really funny because they all wear same clothes and they both very cute when they dance ����

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should really stop looking at spoilers, but I just can't help myself >.<'

    THOSE STAGE COSTUMES AAAHHHH *_* wow, I'm looking forward to designing those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I avoided spoilers until I got the game which definitely helped. I only saw a few pictures on instagram but nothing that gave away the story.

      The Stage Costumes are great but you only get the pick the colours and that's it.

      Delete
    2. Ahaha, I'm the worst at avoiding spoilers. I have terrible self control.

      I figured as much. They're still cool, though :D

      Delete
    3. Nowadays it's almost like you have to avoid the entire internet to not see spoilers haha.

      Delete
  3. Do you play Tomodachi life for the Nintendo 3ds and can I have your mii Qr code please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't play Tomodachi Life unfortunately. I've always been interested in it but it's quite expensive to buy where I live.

      Delete
    2. Hi Marzipanini it's ID 0003531208 here Tomodachi life, all the style boutique games, animal crossing new leaf, Happy home designer, and disney magical world 1 and 2 are the BEST 3ds/Ds games ever. Tomodachi life is amazing I don't own it anymore but considering buying it back it has so much cool fashion items in it including some DLC items and you could easily create the style boutique characters as mii's and dress them up you may be able to get tomodachi life pre owned cheaper you can in the UK I don't know Australia prices but in the UK tomodachi life always holds its value of £34.99 which is expensive but pre owned it can be £15.00-£25.00 you could try ebay as well or importing a UK/European version to Australia but postage can be expensive. You can suprise yourself at how much stuff you have that you don't want anymore when you have a clearout I suggest the konmari method youtube link Noodlerella
      How to: Clean Your Room to Clean Your Soul | KonM…: https://youtu.be/RLZNPrBw5Rk
      You could use the money to pay for things you do want instead of keeping things you don't. Noodlerella is awesome so is Dodie Clark take a look.
      Thanks so much. X

      Delete
    3. 3DS games are quite expensive here, even pre-owned titles are at least $40. I wouldn't import it as it would still be expensive based off the GBP to AUD exchange rate plus shipping. I'm not super interested in playing it nowadays, I tried the demo which was alright. I'd pick it up if it was say $15.

      Delete
    4. Hi Marzipanini that's ridiculous tomodachi life is very good but you may be able to get it in an eshop sale I saw it for £19.99 don't know what the AUD equivalent would be but I suppose it has the same value even though the numbers are different have you tried the konmari method? And Noodlerella is great and so is Dodie Clark just do a YouTube search if you're ever thinking about sorting your room/house out it really helps. You can just imagine Noodlerella (real name Connie Ella Glynn) and Dodie Clark (That's her real name) playing the style boutique games. Promise you'll check them out. Thanks so much. X

      Delete
    5. The Australian EShop is ridiculously expensive so I never use it. I prefer to buy physical games anyway as I like the cases.

      I'm actually good organisation wise as I'm a very organised person and have no problem throwing stuff out. I've heard of those youtubers, but they're not really my style or humour. I'm a bit too old for their content.

      Delete
    6. Hi Marzipanini the UK eshop is expensive too I also love the cases I'd love to collect the style savvy and girls mode one's as well as the style boutique ones the only time I use the eshop is for demos or updates or free games I've only made one purchase which was New style boutique: Trendsetters. Which was £15.99
      In the UK you can't get it boxed anywhere when it came out I got it for Christmas my mom said it was the last copy they had. Some eshop game are more expensive than packaged one's which doesn't make any sense because you don't get a case on the UK eshop they range from (£0.50 - £39.99) I'd rather go to the shop or online I've recently started collecting Animal Crossing Amiibo Cards they're beautiful I already had a few but I've started seriously collecting them now I got loads off ebay really cheap and one seller even included a Sanrio My Melody thank you note (Awww). Do you like/collect/own any amiibo cards?. I really want the Sanrio one's they're so expensive/rare. I'm very well organised too but I recently moved and I had stuff all over the show so thought I would watch a video I already watched noodlerellas videos already I can't get rid of something if it holds a memory I have no problem throwing something out that's rubish or donating/selling something that doesn't hold a memory and I don't want anymore. Also I didn't know your age so you may not be interested in those sort of youtubers. They weren't my style until about a month ago when I watched a Japan vlog I want to go there so bad when I'm older it looks so cool. Thanks so much. X

      Delete
    7. I used to collect the amiibo cards when they first came out but not anymore. I just didn't enjoying collecting them and it was quite expensive. I still have a few such as a Japanese limited edition KK Slider one. I will do a blog post about them in the future.

      Delete
    8. Hi Marzipanini if you ever sell that K.K rare one on eBay please let me know because I want those Japanese one's so much. I love to collect them I collected them when they came out then sold my collection but I've started collecting them again because I love them so much. Thanks so much. X

      Delete
    9. I would never sell my KK Slider card because I got it with a magazine. You can still buy it from Japan and it's not that special besides having a different picture on the front. Doesn't unlock different content or anything.

      Delete
  4. That customer who keeps layering things gives me nightmares of the Stylettos, every time I tried to fix their "mistakes" it just ended up getting worse, lol.

    I'm glad to hear the story is decent. I hope they give us more options to interact with our favourite characters.

    Can you get a copy of the stage costumes to wear yourself, or are they restricted to the NPCs only? I'd love to go around flaunting Rosie's costume!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha don't remind me of the Stylettos, they were the worst at layering things. I gave up on them because their outfits were hideous

      Yes you can wear the stage costumes! Any items you design appear in your wardrobe.

      Delete
    2. Hi Marzipanini it's ID 0003531208 here eww the stylettos were so ugly I know I sound mean but they just were do you agree? They layered everything they were like the Hafsa and those other girls of fashion forward the blue one looked like a man I don't own fashion forward anymore I gave it to my sister but she played it a few times but got bored so I sold it and got something new. Thanks so much. X

      Delete
    3. I wouldn't call the Stylettos ugly or manly looking. They just had an issue with only buying one item instead of a whole outfit and layering things that shouldn't be layered. I think the Stylettos requests would've worked better if they asked for full outfits so you could match all the girls.

      Delete
    4. Hi Marzipanini I guess my comment was a little bit mean I think the reason I used the word ugly is because of their layered outfits and crazy hair and makeup outfits would have been better their performance's were so boring compared to styling star (LOL) and the blue one just had very sharp features when you think about it without the crazy make up and hair and clothes you could compare her to say? Angelina Jolie and she's beautiful. Thanks so much. X

      Delete
    5. I just use to give them the item they wanted and send them on their way because you could never win with them. The blue girl just had a strange character model, that's why her face looked so unique.

      Delete
    6. Hi Marzipanini I did the same they just looked CRAZY and the blue one did have a strange model and being unique is a good thing. I wish the Animal Crossing DLC was avaliable in styling star I loved it so much I'm trying to recreate it.
      Thanks. X

      Delete
    7. There's no DLC for Styling Star unfortunately.

      Delete
    8. Hi Marzipanini I know it's a shame also your bravo outfits are goregous. Thanks so much. X

      Delete
    9. Hi Marzipanini that's OK they are I bought them on design centre. Thanks. X

      Delete