Thursday 25 January 2018

Colour Outfits Collection - Pink

As it's still too hot to do anything with this heatwave, I had some time recently to play some Style Boutique 3. I decided to take on a little challenge and design an entirely pink coloured outfit for each of the styles/themes in the game. When creating the outfit, I used items from the brands that focused on each specific style and only a few times had to use items from another brand (of the same theme) to complete it. For example, I didn't have pink shoes from Enid Chen so I used ones from AZ-USA that were chic theme. All items used in the outfits were ones from my personal wardrobe and there are still a wide range of pink coloured items to collect in the game.

So here are all the pink outfits I created for each style. I decided to go with a pink coloured theme first as pink is my favourite colour. Marzipan Sky has a large number of pink coloured items in the game and I had quite a lot of them already available as I had purchased them previously. Another reason for this is because Marzipan Sky is one of the biggest brands in the game with the largest amount of items so of course it's going to have lots of pink items. I wish you could change outfits when taking photos in the game because I find it so annoying having to go back to my apartment just to change my outfit.


Preppy Outfit

Feminine Outfit

Rock Outfit

Bold Outfit


Baby-Doll Outfit

Boho-Chic Outfit

Psychedelic Outfit

Lively Outfit

Eastern Outfit

Basic Outfit

Girly Outfit

Chic Outfit

Gothic Outfit

2 comments:

  1. "Hi Jim, I need you to camp outside my apartment all day because I want to shoot a ton of photos in different outfits." Hope they make this a QOL improvement for the next game!

    Great job with the outfits! I see someone else also likes the horned hoodies from April Bonbon, I put Alina in one of those at the first opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I wish they would let us just change outfits at the photo shoot. It would make everyone's life a billion times easier.

      I like the hoodies and it's fun to put them in outfits for customers at the boutique. I think I had Alina in one as well, but it was the other style one that is rainbow/multicoloured.

      Delete