Monday 14 May 2018

Shopdo Update - Gothic Boutique

This weeks Shopdo update has a bit of theme to tie in with my new boutique interior. The new look of my boutique CocoPuri is gothic and all of this weeks outfits are themed around the gothic style. First off, lets look at the new outfits! The first outfit features one of my favourite new dresses in the game which I used to wear quite a lot when I first brought it. I love the design on the skirt and the cut of the dress. The pink boots from Marble Lily work perfectly with the outfit. The second outfit is a simple gothic look using some items I rarely use. Think classy yet comfortable. The final outfit is a gothic lolita look using a combination of items from Raven Candle and Marble Lily. It's got a crazy pattern scheme going on with a black and white colour theme. My Shopdo is available to visit if you play Style Boutique 3 at ID 0006271056.





Here is the new look of my boutique! I went with a gothic them which is something I've never really done. I'm doing a little project of designing my boutique around a different theme every few weeks until I've done all the themes in the game. With the layout, I placed a few stand displays around so I could place the beautiful dress miniatures on them. It took me a little while to decide on which frames to hang on the wall that would match and ended up going with these grey/cream style ones. Of course, I placed a little black kitty in the boutique as well as a grey tabby friend to play with. My character is wearing a stylish gothic outfit to match the new interior as is my assistant.






No comments:

Post a Comment