Saturday 5 May 2018

YesAsia Haul - MOMOLAND, Dream Ami & After School

Been waiting on a few packages to arrive and the first one rocked up recently from YesAsia. I was very excited to receive it as all the items I ordered were ones I had been wanting for a while. The items I ordered were Dream Ami's latest single Amahru (CD Only Version), After School's Japanese single Shh (CD Only Version) and MOMOLAND's 1st Mini Album: Welcome To Momoland.

MOMOLAND, After School & Dream Ami

Over the moon at how gorgeous all these products are! Dream Ami's is stunning as usual and I'm happy to finally have Shh in my After School collection as I've been putting off buying it for a while now. The MOMOLAND album is honestly the best album I've brought from a K-Pop group. It's absolutely perfect and so beautiful. I will be posting reviews of all these albums on my blog, so keep an eye out if you like those types of posts.

So stunning!!!

I have to say YesAsia as improved their packaging since I last reviewed their site. For a while, they were just sending orders in an envelope/parcel style which was awful and doesn't fit in my mail box. Thankfully they've switched back to using boxes which is a much better option for larger sized albums. In my last review, I also talked about how the packages were coming from a merchant of some sort rather than directly from YesAsia themselves. This has changed as well to something new which is working quite well for me. The orders now come from a fulfilment company in Australia. I assume YesAsia has some sort of deal with them where they send the packages to them and then the fulfilment company sends them within Australia. I haven't had any trouble with this new style and it actually works better with our postal system. The one issue I had with this current YesAsia order was that when I tracked the order, it just said 'Shipping Information Approved By AusPost'. I had no clue what day it was going to arrive and even though I've received my package, the tracking still says the infromation was approved and not the usual Delivered message. I've never had this issue before with tracking YesASia packages, but maybe there was just a glitch with the number or maybe its something on AusPost's end. Anyway, I will definitely keep ordering from YesAsia now that their packaging has improved over the last few orders. None of my albums were damaged considering how large the MOMOLAND one was. Shipping time was great, only took 13 days which is quite quick for Hong Kong to Australia.

Packaging from YesAsia.

No comments:

Post a Comment