Saturday 17 June 2017

Animal Crossing New Leaf Play Journal - Back To Work

So I've picked up playing Animal Crossing New Leaf again. When the game first came out, I played it every day for a very long time and then like all Animal Crossing games before New Leaf, I had to quit because I was addicted. It's still listed as my top played game on my 3DS! But I decided to pick it up recently because of the amiibo update that happened a while ago and my town is pretty much the same. Same old boring villagers live in it and not all my dreamies I had once upon a time. I like how you can use the NFC reader and amiibo cards to get villagers to move into your town now. Here's some quick pictures of what my town Sunbury looks like.



My house is pretty boring. Mainly designed around the colour pink the main room and then themed rooms in all the others. I recently re did one as a shop which I liked the final product of and some of the items you can order from the campground fitted the theme quite nicely.


Whilst cleaning out the streetpass houses, I came across the coolest Nintendo themed furniture! I have no clue how to get it but omg that chair is amazing. And the same person had some Hello Kitty themed furniture which was totally adorable and I know I will never have because I don't have the Sanrio amiibo cards.

I need these!!

Built some new town projects recently including the tower which I had been waiting forever for a villager to request. I have the perfect spot for it and lucky no one had their house there at the time. Also built a hammock which I'm still working on designing the landscape around it. I wish the game didn't have limits on how close you can plant things because that always messes up my plans.

Mayor sleeping on the job.



I was so upset when I found out Nintendo erased all the original Dream Addresses and made you make a new one after the amiibo update. I was so proud of my town having over 3000 visits!! So I guess I need to make a new one now but it was nice to have that achievement whilst it lasted :( Why was there no badge for this, it would've been one I could've easily have gotten!

Goodbye all my lovely dream visits!

12 comments:

  1. Hi Marzipanini it's style boutique ID 0003531208 here I love ACNL I don't own it anymore I've owned it twice both versions but I'd love it again so I'm going to ask for it for my birthday I've got addicted both times if I get it again I will visit your dream suite town it looks lovely mine always ended up weedy and basic but I got all the shops
    (How weird) I want the Sanrio furniture/amiibo cards so badly. Thanks so much. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would never get rid of ACNL. Even though I don't play it much anymore, I'm just attached to my town and my 700 hours+ game play time.

      With weeds, you just have to pick them up everyday/week or have the beautiful town ordiance on.

      Delete
    2. Hi Marzipanini it's ID 0003531208 here style boutique and ACNL have a bad habit of taking over your life (LOL) also I had the night owl town ordiance both times because it reminded me of where I live I think my record was 400+ hours which is a lot too. Thanks so much. X

      Delete
    3. I had to stop playing Wild World many years ago because I just spent so much time playing it and had to quit. I couldn't play video games for 6 months after that.

      Delete
    4. Hi Marzipanini it's good to restrict yourself I love gaming but it can give you a headache and distract you from more important things. Thanks. X

      Delete
    5. Gaming definitely doesn't distract me from other things, I've got so many other important things to do and work that I wish I could spend more time playing games haha.

      Delete
    6. Hi Marzipanini gaming doesn't distract me from the most important thing's like family and studying. Only a few more years until I can get a job. Thanks so much. X

      Delete
  2. Hi Marzipanini it's ID 0003531208 here the Nintendo furniture is from the super smash bros animal crossing villager amiibo, the RV character is wisp and the furniture is amazing I know this beacause I watched the welcome amiibo everything you need to know video, just thought I'd let you know. Also when I receive my new leaf welcome amiibo game and sanrio cards is there any way I can send you the sanrio furniture?. Because I'd love to share it with you. Thanks so much. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not that fussed about collecting the furniture, but thanks for the offer! I do know where the items come from as I have the official amiibo item guide for ACNL.

      Delete
    2. Hi Marzipanini it's arrived and I'm just starting out for the 3rd time so I can't do much at the moment I'm in a tent. The Sanrio cards are in perfect condition and so are the others and they're all official. Thanks so much. X. Also I'm thinking about starting my own blog.

      Delete
    3. Good to hear your order arrived and was all good. I've heard of fake amiibo cards, but never actually seen one for real.

      Delete
    4. Hi Marzipanini I actually bought some fake amiibo cards which were the Zelda and Splatoon ones because the figures are ridiculous prices here. I thought some of mine were fake that I got of eBay but then realized that they're North American versions which have different writing and product codes opposed to the UK ones so that was reassuring. Thanks so much. X

      Delete