Sunday 13 August 2017

Animal Crossing New Leaf Play Journal - Summer Adventures

Been playing a fair amount of Animal Crossing New Leaf lately and thought I'd share some of my activities that have been happening in the game. A while ago, the villagers celebrated four years of my excellent work as Mayor. But they hilariously forgot that I was absent for over one year because I stopped playing.



One of my villagers Canberra (who is cute Koala named after our nation's capital) had some witty lines to deliver recently. The umbrella one is my favourite as I have no clue what she is talking about.



Visited the cutest Dream Address and their town was themed in the most beautiful and creative way. Plus I'm a sucker for any design featuring a lot of pink. The playground area was adorable and set out perfectly. I wish nintendo had put more playground style town projects into the game, maybe like a swing set or seesaw. The campground area was a nice area to visit as well. Overall the landscaping of this dream town has been one of my favourites I've seen in the game. I've included the address for the town which is 6C00-006D-EAE5 incase you wish to visit it yourself.



Speaking of dream addresses, I received some excellent feedback recently from a player with a hilarious name. So thank you to Random from Awesome who visited! My Dream Address is 7A00-004D-AD3C if you wish to visit.




The main thing I've been working on in the game recently is building on my badge collection. Received a few new ones recently such as the silver letter and medal badges. I'm thinking of making a blog post about my badge progress soon.


Caught another tarantula for my collection. Think I have about five now and a bunch of scorpions. I'm pretty good at catching them using the sneaking trick. Once I stalked one for about 5 minutes trying to catch it. It gets quite hard if you have trees and bushes everywhere blocking your vision and path.


I've been doing a lot of diving recently to try to build up my numbers for the gold badge and found it's an excellent way to collect items from Pascal. I missed out on an item once because the scallop was the last item I caught that would fit in my pockets and turns out if that happens, you don't get Pascal to show because you essentially don't have an extra space for him to switch the item. Not sure if I've got the entire collection from him yet, haven't been keeping track as I don't worry too much about collecting all the items nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment