Thursday 24 August 2017

Animal Crossing New Leaf Play Journal - On The Road To A Perfect Town

So I've been trying to get a perfect town status in New Leaf. I've had one before a few years ago when I first started playing. But I want to get it again so I can grow more Jacob's Ladder. I find them so cute and I love planting them around my town. Unfortunately I had to delete a few town projects that were negatively affecting the town nature rating. So sadly the picnic rug and tire swing had to go. I also demolished the instrumental shelter as I never really used it anymore.

Recently I've built a flower clock and solar panel. These town projects will lift your nature rating greatly to achieve a perfect town. However, Isabelle is still saying it's not perfect and needs more town projects. I've just finished a wind turbine so hopefully that will help.




Finally got Frita to move back into my town after she sadly moved away when I stopped playing a long time. I was sad that she left as she was my favourite villager. Luckily someone in my Nintendo Group was kind enough to lend me their Frita amibo card to scan her back into my town. She moved in the other day and in a perfect spot too! Not over any plants or paths thankfully.



Visited Pekoe recently and she was wearing the terrible designed BMO tee that I made. This design is my town flag and honestly, it's terrible. I've never really looked into designing things in the game, I just scan QR Codes in for outfits or paths. But I made this simple looking BMO from Adventure Time once and haven't removed it yet. So it always makes me laugh when villagers wear it as a t-shirt.




Obtained a new badge which was the silver balloon popping one. I was surprised as I didn't think I had popped that many, I never really see them. But since I started playing again recently, I get about two balloons a day. I'll be quite surprised if I get the gold one as you need quite a few to achieve that badge.



A few years ago, I built the log bench in a part of my town. Occasionally villagers will sit on it and recently I saw Canberra sitting on it. Here's a cute picture of us sitting together at night on the log bench.



No comments:

Post a Comment