Thursday 19 October 2017

Disney Magical World 2 - 100% Completion!

Finally fully completed one of my favourite games on the 3DS, Disney Magical World 2! After a year of playing, I finally got all the items in the game and achieved 100% completion. It's actually over 100% because I downloaded the DLC and Magical AR Items. I unlocked most of the items last year but I had to wait a while to get the rest as they were seasonal items only available at certain times of the year such as Halloween.




Disney Magical World 2 is an extremely fun and adorable game! I highly recommend it if you like games such as Animal Crossing or ones where you collect and craft items. The second game in the series is much easier than the first which I'm playing through now. You can clearly see how they fix certain features to make them easier to achieve such as crafting quest items, prices of items and completing favours for residents.

I will make a more detailed blog post about the game in the future as I have so many photos to post, but for now I'd thought I'd share one of my favourite things to do in the game. One of the best things in the game is being able to take photos whilst doing silly greetings. I had a joke running that I would always do the look up greeting in the photos so here's some hilarious photos of that.


No comments:

Post a Comment