Thursday 28 December 2017

Style Boutique 3 Play Journal: These Are A Few Of My Favourite Things

The holidays have come and gone for another year. Didn't get much time to play Style Boutique 3 over the recent week. So I though I'd share some pictures of new items in the game that I think are amazing.

Marzipan Sky is my number one favourite brand in the game and Styling Star features a range of new items to the brand. My first favourite is these dresses which are available in multiple colours. I've already talked about them a few times in other posts but I just love them so much!




Another item that I'm in love with are these cute jackets from Marzipan Sky. I'm usually not a fan of the whole crop look or three quarter sleeves (ugh I hate them), but I love the design of these. I'm always using them in outfits when I have some in stock. These jackets come in a range of colours as well and similar designs can be found at other brands.



One of the best new items in my opinion is this cropped jumper from Brooke Bridge. I've never worn anything like this in real life, but as soon as I saw this in the game I feel in love with them. I think it's the colour combination used as you can never go wrong with navy and red. The neckerchiefs can be found in a few brands, like the Brooke Bridge one shown below. I never used scarves much in Fashion Forward, but I've used the neckerchiefs a few times now.




More quirky designs and strange items have been added to Retrobeat. One of the best ones are these bizarre outerwear items. It reminds me of ponchos or rain jackets that you used to wear as a kid. These look great when paired with some thigh/knee high socks. The second pictures shows the cat face knee boots from Marble Lily. I haven't really used these yet and find some rather strange. I would've preferred if they stopped below the knee rather than be thigh high boots.





Headphones are a new addition and can be found at brands like April Bonbon or Stage Dive. There isn't a huge range to collect in the game. They do look amazing with outfits and you can wear necklaces at the same time (thank you to whoever designed that feature).



April Bonbon has a fair amount of new items and items from Streetflow have been shoved into the brand as well. Some look out of place and some don't. I just wish they had kept the brand and I don't get why they keep taking brands out when they should be adding new ones in. Anyway this polka dot top is perfect to pair with overalls or dungarees. I've seen a few players commenting on how this is one of their favourite items in the game. I can understand why because it's simple yet fun. The second picture shows one of the new pairs of earrings from April Bonbon. So happy they added new earrings as it was boring using the same few ones that was in Fashion Forward.




Kanokoi added these gorgeous skirts to the brand and the design is stunning. I love the 3D look of the pattern and the gradient colour. I am yet to see any yukuta or kimono designs in the game. I hope they added at least one new design in.



Purple Moon has a few new sets and one is this adorable panda qipao! It comes in a range of colours and has other items besides the dress (for example a bag). I've collected quite a few in the set in a range of colours. Thumbs up to whoever designed this item as it's super cute!







No comments:

Post a Comment