Saturday 17 February 2018

Style Boutique 3 - Shopdo Update

Updated the catalogue for Shopdo today! I've had the previous catalogue outfits up for a fair while now, so I finally decided to change them to some new outfits. Excuse the terrible names as I wasn't very creative with them. The first outfit is a simple cute outfit with a pink, light blue and white colour theme. I went with a gothic theme again with the second outfit and ended up choosing a few navy coloured items for the outfit. That's why I gave it the terrible name Navy Time. The final and third outfit is a preppy themed one which I found it difficult to find blue toned items that matched the exact blue tone of the skirt. A lot of the blue items from Brooke Bridge don't match the skirt colour perfectly so I just went with what was best.





No comments:

Post a Comment