Thursday 15 March 2018

30 Day Outfit Challenge Day 15: Mismatched Outfit

Now today was a super fun theme - Mismatched outfit. The idea is to create an outfit where nothing matches. Now the trick I used to create this theme was to use the search function and randomly select options with my eyes closed. After opening the search part of the wardrobe, I selected image and slide the slider up and down a bit before tapping on the screen to randomly select an image. I ended up picking girly which was good as that theme contains a range of items in different colours and patterns. Next I did the same random slider trick with the different clothing categories such as tops, outers, socks, etc.

And here is the outfit that was created. It looks....bizarre. Funny how the bottom part has a similar colour scheme going on. That skirt that is from April Bonbon is something I've always found cute, but never really used it much. The outfit isn't something I would wear normally, but it was a fun challenge. I'd like to maybe try making more mismatched outfits in the future.






No comments:

Post a Comment