Friday 16 March 2018

30 Day Outfit Challenge Day 16: Sporty Outfit

I'm still not over Streetflow and the sporty image being removed in Styling Star, so today's themed is a tribute to the now defunct style. The prompt for day 16 is 'Sporty may be gone but not today!'. In Fashion Forward, I didn't wear the sporty style much but I loved the design of the items from Streetflow. In real life I tend to wear a lot of active wear as I go to the gym a lot, so that's one of the reasons I miss the active wear image in the game.

Items from Streetflow are still available at other brands in the game, so I searched for some of those to create this sporty outfit. Went with the cute kitty parka and matching top and pants. There was even a pair of trainers that matched as well!




No comments:

Post a Comment