Saturday 17 March 2018

30 Day Outfit Challenge Day 17: Jeans

Pretty simple theme for today which is 'Jeans are the essential wardrobe item'. Basically the outfit for day 17 is one themed around a simple pair of jeans. Now in real life, I'm not a fan of jeans. I can never find a pair that fits and I'm not spending a ridiculous amount on jeans. My friends brought expensive jeans once and all their pairs fell apart straight away. So instead of jeans, I wear jeggings instead. Like I literally live in them in the cooler months. You can buy these really good quality ones from Kmart here and they come in a range of colours. Jeggings are great because you don't have to pull them up constantly and because they are stretch, they always fit!

So for the outfit in Styling Star, I used a pair of jeans from Basic U. That brand has the best selection of jeans, they even look like the jeggings I own! I paired a classy looking jacket with the outfit which I thought brought the look together.





No comments:

Post a Comment