Sunday 18 March 2018

30 Day Outfit Challenge Day 18: Old Characters

Something a little bit different and a bit more challenging for day 18's theme. The prompt for today is 'Dress like a character from a previous Style Boutique game'. The idea of this theme is to pick a character from a previous game in the Style Boutique/Style Savvy series and copy one of their main outfits. I decided to copy one of Sophie's outfits from Fashion Forward as she was one of my favourite characters. Here's two photos for reference of her outfit.




Luckily I had all the items from Sophie's outfit in stock, so it was an easy one to recreate. The following items make up the outfit:

  • Marble Lily - Bell Sleeve Bolero (Cream)
  • Retrobeat - Sailor Dress (Red)
  • Marzipan Sky - Lacy Socks (White)
  • Marble Lily - Ribbon Ballet Flats (Cream)
  • Marzipan Sky - White Beret (Red Stripe)

I didn't change my characters hairstyle as the game didn't have the hairstyle I like for Sophie as it was removed. So I just used my own hairstyle for it which saved a trip to the Hair Salon. Ended up taking quite a few pictures in this outfit as I couldn't decide on what poses to use.








No comments:

Post a Comment