Monday 19 March 2018

30 Day Outfit Challenge Day 19: Overalls

Today is all about overalls which are an item I hardly ever wear. There are plenty available in the game, I just never really try building them into outfits. So today I decided to give overalls a try and created this preppy style outfit. Honestly I feel these are braces more than overalls so not much of a success. The look is super cute though, Brooke Bridge has some nice overall style items available. You can get items like dungarees at most brands which I've never really seen that term outside of the game. I guess maybe it's a term not used much in Australia.

The prompt is 'Try to make overalls a trend' and I don't think I succeeded in making it a new trend haha. This is one I will definitely have another try at in the future and try to make more outfits with a range of styles of the item.








No comments:

Post a Comment