Wednesday 21 March 2018

30 Day Outfit Challenge Day 21: Supernatural Inspired

When trying to think up themes for the challenge, one of my original ideas was a vampire theme. However I decided to make this a bit more broad and changed the theme to 'Halloween comes early! An outfit inspired by the supernatural and spooky'. I thought supernatural would have more interpretation than just vampires and I felt a bit inspired by the Sims expansion pack Supernatural as well. 

In the end, I did create a vampire inspired outfit as I already had an idea of the kind of outfit I wanted to create. Plus it finally gave me an excuse to use this mask from Raven Candle. I do think we need more masks in the game, but I just never end up using them. Anyway, here's the gothic style outfit I created that was inspired by vampires.






No comments:

Post a Comment