Thursday 22 March 2018

30 Day Outfit Challenge Day 22: Cosplay

A common theme players use for inspiration for outfits is cosplay, so that is the theme for day 22. The prompt is pretty simple: Cosplay Time! So it's just creating an outfit based off a character from real life or whatever form of entertainment i.e. anime. I'm not really into anime so there wasn't many characters I could think or. I used to cosplay years ago for conventions but I don't do it anymore as I kinda lost interest and it was an expensive hobby.

So I was pretty boring today and just picked out an outfit from Purple Moon. Decided to be a pirate for some reason, maybe as an excuse to wear the silly glasses and moustache set. I did the photo shoot at the Cake Shop as a joke that the pirate was looting the place. And I also want to point out how funny the first pose is. I hardly use it but it makes me laugh at how random it is.





No comments:

Post a Comment