Friday 30 March 2018

30 Day Outfit Challenge Day 30: Favourite Outfit

The final day of the 30 Day Outfit Challenge is here and it's a simple one 'Wear your favourite outfit of all time!'. This wasn't too difficult for me as I've always had a favourite outfit in the game that I'm just in love with. Readers of my blog may already know this outfit as I've worn it a lot and have had versions of it up on my Shopdo recently. So here is my number one outfit in Styling Star! I just love this dress (in all the colours but pink is my top fave) as the print and cute is gorgeous. I always pair a set of chunky heels with the dress and a cute bracelet.

There is still one more post for the 30 Day Outfit Challenge. Tomorrow I will be posting a round-up and review of the Challenge so look forward to that!








No comments:

Post a Comment