Thursday 8 March 2018

30 Day Outfit Challenge Day 8: Real Life Outfit

Today is about your personal style with the theme being 'Dress like you would in real life'. Thought it would be fun to create an outfit closest to my style that I wear in real life. As much as I wish I had an wardrobe like the one in Styling Star in real life, but that's not true sadly. My style is pretty casual, not sure how I'd describe it in one word. Maybe comfortable. I think that's the most important factor when deciding on what to wear, especially in winter when I want to be warm but not wearing five layers.

So I created this cute outfit which I felt was the closest to my style in real life. I tend to wear a lot of Peter Pan collar items so I picked a dress that featured one and also looked like the dresses I typically wear in the summer months. The shoes were tricky as there wasn't any that reflected the Skechers that I practically live in. Yes I'm obsessed with Skechers, I have quite a few pairs and wear them everywhere. The original Go Walks are the best ones and unfortunately my current pair is wearing out and I haven't seen the same design around for years so no clue what I'm going to do when I need a new pair of those. Here's a picture for reference of the shoes I'm talking about - I own the blue and grey pairs (the grey is my personal favourite).



Style Boutique developers, please put in shoes that look like these in the new game if you make one. Basic U would be perfect for them and then I can live in slip-on shoes in both the real and virtual world haha. Anyway here's some pictures of the outfit I created. I used some cute trainers from Marzipan Sky for the shoes as I felt they were the closet thing that still looked cute.






No comments:

Post a Comment