Saturday 31 March 2018

30 Day Outfit Challenge Round-Up

Well the 30 Day Styling Star Outfit Challenge has finally come to an end and it has been a fun time. Definitely glad that I took the challenge on as I wanted a little project to focus on for the blog this month. I enjoyed talking more about the ideas behind creating the outfits and even brainstormed more ideas for future blog posts for Styling Star.

So out of the 30 days, I managed to pick out my favourite outfits from the challenge. The first one was the glam/flirty outfit. I just fell in love with this outfit after I made it! I think it's all the pink because I'm a sucker for the colour pink. I saved this outfit to my scrapbook and I'm actually wearing it in the game now with newly dyed pink hair. The second outfit is the baby-doll style outfit created for the favourite bag challenge. The colours are my favourite part of this outfit and the fact that I managed to find a top that matched the skirt and bag perfectly. The last one is the outfit from the pastel theme. I just thought it was cute and has one of my favourite hats in it.




After doing this challenge, I feel inspired to do more outfit challenges in the future. Should make for some exciting posts. A big thank to all my blog readers who visited my blog over the course of March to see the outfits I created and to anyone who took part in the challenge as well. Please leave any outfit challenges in the comments if you have suggestions for ones you'd like to me to try out in the future. Anyway, here is a round up of pictures of all the other outfits. 






























4 comments:

  1. I've really enjoyed your challenge posts (and Iriye's as well), and I've been having a lot of fun doing the challenge myself. I've still got a few prompts left to do, but I'm looking forward to showing off my outfits when I'm done :3 also, a quick Styling Star question. Do you know if the rose hairclip from Purple Moon shows up during a particular season or anything? Because I wanted to use it for one of my challenge outfits, but it hasn't shown up yet in my game.

    Oh, and I've found three challenges on tumblr, if you'd like to give them a go.
    http://lauraplaysgirlsmode.tumblr.com/post/167814618223/25-day-style-savvy-challenge-themes-hey
    http://razzberriezz.tumblr.com/post/171123236221/presenting-the-mix-n-match-challenge-the-rules
    http://braviaryaviary.tumblr.com/post/171656958742/style-savvy-decades-fashion-challenge-in-the

    I'll be doing the first two myself. Or rather, I've already done them, and should be posting them...er, soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading my posts! I can't wait to see your outfits :)

      Not entirely sure what season the rose hairclip appears, but I feel like it would be a spring kinda item so maybe around those months. I do have the item, just don't recall when I found it.

      I've seen razzberriezz's challenge as I read that tumblr (used to follow it when I had an account). I will check out those other ones as they look super fun. Might start another challenge possibly this month.

      Delete
  2. Maybe you try a 35 day outfit challenge! I'm thinking you could do these:
    1. A colourful outfit for a trip to the carnival.
    2. Dress like your favourite Disney Princess.
    3. Pyjamas are perfect for relaxing.
    4. Build up an outfit using just your favourite colour.
    5. Go undercover in an outfit a spy would wear.
    6. Stripes here, stripes there, stripes EVERYWHERE!!!
    7. Dress up like your favourite animal.
    8. Camping time! Wear an outfit fit for camping in the wildlife.
    9. Create an outfit that goes with your favourite clothing item.
    10. Bring in some Harry Potter magic! Copy your favourite Harry Potter character.
    11. An outfit for a day in the office.
    12. Create the craziest, most random outfit you can think of!
    13. Study time! Put together a school uniform outfit that includes a blazer.
    14. Let out your inner boldness with a bold outfit.
    15. Copy your favourite brand rep. outfits.
    16. Your favourite Shopdo outfit!
    17. Angelic yet doll-like beauty... now's the time for a Gothic Doll outfit!
    18. Yee-haw! An outfit inspired by the Wild West.
    19. A terrifically spooky outfit outfit as dark as the moon.
    20. Something a horse rider would wear.
    21. An outfit based around one of the Five Sisters.
    22. Time for some big, bold colours!
    23. Christmas strikes early - throw on a Christmas-themed outfit!
    24. Easter is the time of flowery and pastel clothing.
    25. Based around a book character.
    26. Inspired by your favourite stuffed toy.
    27. Cosplay as one of the idol girls!
    28. A snug yet stylish outfit for the snow mountains.
    29. An outfit that includes a pair of glasses.
    30. The brand you wear the least.
    31. The cutest outfit you can make, based around a beret.
    32. Something you'd wear when travelling to your favourite country.
    33. An outfit to reflect the night sky.
    34. Throw on a stage costume and rock your heart out!
    35. Go wild and wear whatever you want!

    What do you think? Can you do it when you've got time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What an interesting list! I'll have try it out in the future. Not sure when as I'm pretty busy nowadays and haven't played my 3DS for a while. I've lost a bit of interest in gaming recently so hopefully I'll get an itch to play it again soon.

      Delete