Monday 26 March 2018

Style Boutique 3: Shopdo Update - Easter Edition

Updated my Shopdo catalogue with three new outfits and this weeks outfits have a special theme: Easter! Yes, I thought it would be cute to create outfits themed around Easter since it's coming up this weekend. I used the bunny ears from Purple Moon for all the outfits.

So here are my cute Easter outfits! Went with girly, gothic and baby-doll themes as they always sell well. The first one is a simple black and white casual look with the black bunny ears. For the name, I was inspired by a Japanese song by T-ARA (linked the MV which features the tackiest outfits you'll ever see) but I added in the star symbol. The second outfit is a darker look with items from the gothic image. I was going for a Alice In Wonderland inspired look with the playing cards dress and used the aqua toned dress to match the bunny ears. The final look is a lovely baby-doll style outfit with the classic white bunny ears. The outfit is a beautiful pink pastel tone and features a bunny bag perfect for the holiday! The name was inspired by the name and print on the Marble Lily dress.




No comments:

Post a Comment